Wednesday, June 10, 2009
It never fails...
Logan always seems to have perfect timing when he does, well, practically anything. He peed on the nurse after he was born as soon as she took the blanket off him. He screams and cries right when it gets really quiet in church. He pooped on the carpet the second Scott moved the diaper to put on the new one. He spits up on me right after I put on a new clean outfit...you get the idea. Well yesterday was no exception. We had been doing laundry the past couple days and I was on the last load. Logan had just been put down for a nap so I thought it was the perfect time to put in the cover to his bounce seat since there is no place, except for maybe in my arms, that makes him happier. I was actually really excited about this because it was well overdue as his spit up was crusted all over it and, if it wasn't a necessity to keep him from crying, I would've felt guilty putting him in there. Right before he woke up, the laundry was done and I put the cover back on his seat. We were getting ready to go somewhere so I fed him, changed his diaper, and put on a new outfit. I put him in the seat for a minute while I packed up the bag and put it in the car. When I picked him up to go he, of course, had made a mess all over the perfectly clean seat and right after I put clean clothes and a clean diaper on him. Well he couldn't stop there. As I was changing his diaper...again and putting yet another clean outfit on him, he managed to pee right on me during those two seconds that "it" was not shielded. Needless to say, it was quite the ordeal getting out of the house yesterday. It never fails...he really does have perfect timing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the life people have when they have a young baby!!
It wont change when he gets older either. You will have him all dress and ready to go and then as you grab your keys and stuff, he has blown out a diaper, taken his shoes off then split his sippy cup all over his brother...it wont end...I am hear to tell ya...you'll just get really, really use to it!! And it's much cuter when a baby pees on you then a toddler.....
Oh I'm sorry this sounds a lot like Blake. It's something that will get better with time, and you'll become a magician while changing his diaper. You'll have "it" covered not even thinking about it even when he's a toddler. Sorry it's so frustrating!
Post a Comment