Tuesday, June 16, 2009

6 weeks old

So here are some recent pictures. He smiles quite a bit but I can never seem to get pictures of him when he does. I just weighed him with me on the scale a couple days ago and he weighs about 13 lbs now. He's growing so fast. There's nothing really exciting about these pictures and no stories to go with them but I know the family in Oklahoma is looking for more recent pictures and I'm here to please the crowd.
Rise and shine. He loves to stretch.
He was really having a good time on this play mat... until he couldn't figure out how to let go of the rings. He's new at playing.Sometimes he's very mellow...and sometimes he's very crazy.
Here's what I like to call his baby bird pose. I think he's just hoping food drops right in his mouth when he does this.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Such a cute little guy!

Anonymous said...

I love the stretching picture! I can't believe how much he's looking like Scott. He may be a Bair baby in the end....

Stephanie said...

Yay, I'm so glad we have your guys' blog now! Wow, what a cute little dude you have there. I think he looks like you and Scott...a perfect mix. Wish we were there to see him in person!

Lars said...

Holy chunky thighs! So cute!

Scott said...

What a cute little guy.