Saturday, May 14, 2011

TWO!

Logan turned 2 years old and Grayson turned 2 months this past week so it's time for an update. (Um..this post has been waiting to be finished for awhile so that's a little outdated at this point)
Grayson:
*Can hold his head up
*Can sit in the Bumbo
*Rolls from his stomach to his back (yeah it's no joke)
*Has been sleeping through the night since he was about 6 weeks old
*Smiles, coos, and even giggles...I have to add that he does this especially when he sees or hears mom
*He still LOVES to be swaddled and will go right to sleep if he's wrapped up nice and tight
*He's a bit of a mama's boy. Since the second he was born, I'm the only one that can get him to stop crying just by holding him with my magic touch.
*He's already on the move. Whether I lay him on his stomach or back, he will literally move all around. In about 15 min he went from laying on his back facing our tv to facing our kitchen to facing our backyard to facing our long couch to back to facing the tv.
*He's 12 lbs 14 oz and 24 in long.
Logan:
*He says more words than I can count now and even puts two word phrases together.
*Can open every door in the house. I've had to start locking Grayson's door so he can get some good naps without Logan interrupting him.
*Has become quite the Romeo and has started kissing girls, or should I say A girl, in nursery.
*Loves to take off all his clothes and then his diaper and run around naked.
*Loves to race and yell "ready, set, go!"
*Can put together puzzles (I know this happened a long time ago but I never mentioned it)
*Can watch the movie Cars over and over without ever getting tired of it and also works the DVD player pretty well.
*Still LOVES playing with cars.
*Weighs 24lbs 8 oz and is 34 in tall.
I know there's probably more but that's all I can think of specifically. It just shocks me how smart kids are at such a young age. Every day Logan does or says something that I just can't believe he's already doing. ( I would have had more pictures but Blogger hasn't been working for me lately. More pictures to come...)

No comments: