Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Easter

This is the best picture of Logan I could get in his Easter outfit. He looked so handsome. I didn't even get a picture of Grayson in his outfit before he outgrew it. This post is going to go backwards since that's how I did the pictures. Sunday ended up being a sad and crazy day. My grandpa passed away that morning so we unexpectedly flew to Oklahoma that night.
On Saturday we went to Scott's parents' house to celebrate Easter. It was beautiful Easter weekend so we spent a lot of time outside enjoying the weather. Instead of looking for the eggs with his cousin Grace, Logan decided to just run around the backyard pushing the cart.
I couldn't find the boys for awhile and when I found them, they were playing with Scott's cars from when he was a kid. How this can possibly be hereditary I will never know but Logan loves cars and plays with them exactly like Scott did when he was little. I can tell you Scott didn't teach him, he developed the love of cars all on his own. So funny.
Saturday morning we took Logan to an Easter egg hunt some friends of ours throw every year. There were tons of families there so there were LOTS of eggs to find. Logan found a couple and then decided the swing set was where the fun was really at.
On Friday we did Easter baskets, which I didn't get a picture of, went on a walk and played at the park, decorated Easter cookies, and dyed Easter eggs. This was the first year Logan could really start enjoying that kind of stuff.
His creation...

No comments: