Ok so I'm in desperate need of a haircut and I've been trying to figure out what to do with my hair. I know I want it long but it needs some shape. Anyway, I found these pictures and I'm curious what your opinions are. I know which one is my favorite but I'm not sure if either of these will even work with my round face so I'm a little nervous to do anything.


So...what do y'all think? Should I do one of these or keep looking?
5 comments:
I like them both, but the Mary Kate/ Ashley Olsen one reminds me of you more. I love Reese but I had bangs throughout elementary school and high school and I would never go back.
They look the same to me, both blond hair. I think you should dye it Pink or purple....Those are Scott's favorite colors anyways, right?
ohhh, come on....none of this blog owner approval stufFFF!!!!!
Alicia I like the first one, it looks like you. Aunt Sue
I Agree I like the first one! BTW, took the advice you gave Shelby and got a Chelsea Kane cut, LOVE IT! Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment