Logan recently turned 23 months. I can't believe how much he's changing into a little boy. Logan is very independent and has to prove it by not doing anything YOU ask him to do until HE decides it's the right time. I'm afraid the terrible 2's have started because he has become extremely defiant and does exactly opposite what we ask and with that much more intensity. He has finally started embracing the idea of talking...using real words. Every day he shocks me with new words he just pulls out of nowhere, however, it's not guaranteed he'll say it later when I ask him about it or want to show someone else his new word. He is still obsessed with cars, trucks, and anything else with wheels. He loves playing at the park and can go down slides by himself, swing on the big swings, and climb ladders that would make any mom nervous to watch their "not even 2 year old" climb. He has also become an amazing helper. He'll get me diapers, wipes, blankets, burp cloths and anything else I ask for. He still loves to clean up. I'm proud to say he got this from me. It has evolved into him picking up toys and taking them to his room when he's on his way back there, putting trash in the trash can, or even picking up after other people like taking Scott's shoes and putting them in their spot in the closet without being asked. He absolutely loves being a big brother. Grayson gets about 100 kisses a day and anytime he cries, Logan has to go check on him and make sure mom takes care of him. Scott was feeding Grayson a bottle the other day and got up to do something and turned around and Logan had picked up the bottle and decided to take over the feeding. He can now reach most of the light switches and some door handles and has gotten very skilled at getting anything that was once completely out of reach. His new favorite show is "mighty machines" which we rent from the library and he figured out how to use the DVD player. I could really go on and on. Logan seems to learn something new every five minutes. He just loves life, loves playing, and loves his family. He is just so full of love and doesn't know how to show it so he hugs and kisses EVERYONE and EVERYTHING. 
I thought this was so funny both of them watching TV. Grayson in his "cage" straining to see the TV and Logan watching his favorite show but staying as close to Grayson as possible.
Logan's become more of a Daddy's boy since Grayson came along which has actually really helped me out. When I took this picture Logan had laid down right next to Scott and was doing every single thing he was doing. If Scott's arm moved, so did Logan's. Of course the second I got the camera out he moved his arm so I couldn't get him in the same position as his dad.
I thought this was so funny both of them watching TV. Grayson in his "cage" straining to see the TV and Logan watching his favorite show but staying as close to Grayson as possible. 
No comments:
Post a Comment