Monday, May 10, 2010

Party Time

Apparently according to some people we had quite a party for just a one-year-old. Well, if you've read my blog before you know birthdays are a big deal. You only turn one once, right? It really wasn't a big deal. We just had some of Logan's favorite foods strawberries, bananas, oranges, cheese crackers and, of course, cake and ice cream. About 30 friends and family members came (including Scott's sister Christi on Skype). Logan was extremely excited to have so many kids to play with and so much attention from everyone. He was overwhelmed with all the fun new toys and books that everyone got him. He actually was so distracted by everything he didn't hardly eat any of his cake. Here's some pictures of the big event.

This was my first time decorating a cake. Luckily I had my mom, the expert, to give me some tips.
Logan was more excited about the candle than the cake.
Here's some of the many people including Christi on the TV.

Present time!
Logan decided he needed to play with sidewalk chalk with the big kids. He, of course, tried to eat it and got it all over himself.

I'd say it was a pretty Happy Birthday. We're so grateful to everyone that came and made his birthday so special.

I know I've posted a couple extremely long posts with all these pictures but don't forget to check out the video of Logan riding his four-wheeler. I just recorded it today and I think it's hilarious to watch him ride around the house running into everything.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, it isn't possible to go too big for the 1st birthday!

Happy Birthday Logan!

It was great seeing you guys!

Kelli said...

Oh, it isn't possible to go too big for the 1st birthday!

Happy Birthday Logan!

It was great seeing you guys!