Monday, May 24, 2010

3 Happy Years

Scott and I just celebrated our 3rd anniversary. I remember on the day of our wedding feeling so peaceful and so sure and thinking that I couldn't possibly be happier or more in love with Scott than I was at that moment. (Scott on the other hand was about to pass out he was so nervous). But I was wrong...and so was he. I've never been more in love with Scott or happier in my life than I am right now. And now Scott knows there was nothing to be nervous about...right honey? Three years seems so short considering how much we've grown individually and as a couple since that day. We have overcome differences that I thought would take a lifetime to figure out. We have so much fun together and we really are becoming better people because of each other. The two of us together, no matter how different we are, makes so much sense. I feel so blessed to have him in my life and I'm so excited to see what forever brings us.


A special thanks to Scott's parents for watching Logan last weekend. We saw movies, went to dinner, got frozen yogurt and even slept in...or attempted to sleep in. 8am is as late as we got. Even though I really missed Logan, it was wonderful.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy Anniversary.

Congratulations on three years. It's just a blink when you think about eternity.

Lars said...

Happy third to you guys! Can you believe it's been that long? I swear it seems like yesterday when we were planning our weddings with Todd! Ha ha!