My parents came in town for Logan's birthday. Since they don't see him as much as they'd like, they always spoil him extra when they do get to see him. They took him to toys r us to pick out a birthday present. Just when we were about to leave with a rocking/bouncy horse, Logan started playing with another toy so, of course, they had to get that one too. He also got to go on walks every day to his favorite places, the park to swing, or to see the animals by our house. We got to go out to lots of yummy restaurants and even Scott and I went to dinner and a movie so they could spoil Logan even more while we weren't watching. (As a side note, if you haven't seen Date Night, you have to see it. I laughed so hard it hurt.) Anyways, one of Logan's favorite things that we did was go to the zoo. We saw lions, bears, monkeys, giraffes, rhinos, tigers, etc. but I think Logan's favorites were the animals we see by our house all the time...the goats and horses.





No comments:
Post a Comment