Monday, May 10, 2010

Four-Wheelin

Uncle Jared decided to go birthday shopping for Logan to find him the coolest gift a one-year-old could possibly get and ended up buying him a four-wheeler. According to Jared, it's his job to spoil his nephew and so far he's doing a very good job at it. I have to say, though, Logan absolutely loves it. Every time he gets on, he has a huge grin on his face. It only took him a couple days to figure out how to get it going, only he has no idea how to steer it yet. Please ignore my very annoying laugh. I seriously need an editing program so I can cut myself out of these videos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alicia, How soon you forgot, it is always the Aunt and Uncles job to spoil children. I believe you and Jared received some spoiling. Also never chg your laugh or edit it out. I love it and you all. Aunt Sue

Aunt Sue said...

Alicia, How soon your forgot. It is the job of the Aunt or Uncle to spoil the nieces and nephews. I think you and Jared received some. Also never edit out your laugh I love it. Love you all, Aunt Sue

Aunt Sue said...

Sorry for the two messages, I did not think the first one went through so sent another. Aunt Sue