Since Logan has started to scoot around a couple weeks ago, he's progressed very quickly. I wanted to get this up before he starts full-on crawling. I recorded him scooting today to get one of his favorite toys, his phone. Yes, one of Scott's old phones was dubbed "Logan's phone" in hopes that he would leave ours alone. P.S. I apologize for my annoyingly high voice. I've tried to stop but Logan just responds so much better and no matter what I do, I just can't help it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How cute!!!!Alicia, take comfort in the fact that all moms talk to their babies in annoying high voices!!!!
That's such a fun phase. The day will come, all too soon, when you will actually miss those days when he was immobile. :D
He's getting so big! I can't believe it. BTW for the life of me I can't stop the high pitch voice around all babies. It's a curse we have, but they do love it!
So so so cute! I love these videos. It's so fun! Can't wit to see that guy again!
It looks like he's a natural athlete.
Post a Comment