Here's Logan's
pre-Halloween outfit.


The Friday before Halloween we made an appearance at our ward's trunk or treat. Logan loved riding around in his stroller and getting lots of attention. We spent Halloween with Scott's family. Christi and her family were in town and Logan was loving being around his cousins
Westin and Grace. We just hung out, took family pictures, and some pizza and walked around a little with Grace while she was trick or treating.
Here's our little monkey.
How funny is this face?


I don't know what we were doing but we missed out on getting pictures of the cousins. I got this one from Stacy's blog. Here's Grace in one of her costumes. I love this picture. It's so Grace.

I'll have to get one of Westin when Christi gets her pictures up. He was so stinking cute in his little army outfit.
2 comments:
The 2nd picture of Logan in his monkey costume is so funny. It looks like he just smelled something really bad, maybe a fart. Scott?
Yes. He makes that face a lot when he's around Scott.
Post a Comment