After getting peed on every time I fed him and washing his sheets a few times this past week I determined Logan has officially graduated from newborn diapers and is now in size 1's. I have to say I didn't want to admit that he was already growing that fast.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
More Logan...
These pictures were taken when Logan was about 3 weeks old. As you can see he hasn't missed a meal.



No. He's not always happy.
This is what happens when he forgets to keep that thing in his mouth and no matter how hard he tries he can never get it back in.
These are the most recent pictures taken within the past week so here he's about 4 weeks old.
We decided he needed his little sneakers on to go to the store. 
Here's a little father son bonding. Scott decided he and Logan needed to watch the NBA playoffs together. He's convinced Logan is already into sports.

After getting peed on every time I fed him and washing his sheets a few times this past week I determined Logan has officially graduated from newborn diapers and is now in size 1's. I have to say I didn't want to admit that he was already growing that fast.
After getting peed on every time I fed him and washing his sheets a few times this past week I determined Logan has officially graduated from newborn diapers and is now in size 1's. I have to say I didn't want to admit that he was already growing that fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
OH he is so stinking cute. I'm not even going to guess who he looks like because I can't tell. He is just adorable!
How fun! I love all of the new pictures. He is absolutely adorable! Jeff would have to agree that Logan is already into sports. Sorry Alicia this is what happens when they get a baby boy. Can't wait til we see you guys again. Keep those updates coming. He's to sweet to miss anything!
(I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog...I saw it on Vanessa's!) Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS! It seems like you guys are having SO much fun! That is great! I absolutely love the sneakers! Babies with shoes are so cute! Isn't having a boy so much fun?! I love it! Congratulations again!
What a doll!! I am so happy you finally posted pictures!! YEAH!! Congratulations again!!
Of course the sneakers are a must! Hopefully he'll always be willing to wear shoes, unlike his cousin. As far as the sports go, he's a Bair boy, so of course he already loves sports. I'll have to agree with Scott on that one!
I remember I felt the same way about moving Gracie from the newborn size diapers to size 1. It made me so sad to think she wasn't 'newborn' size anymore! I held onto sizes 2 and 3 as long as I could, too. Then I realized the benefit of having large diapers.
He is so cute and I love that he is getting so chunky!
Post a Comment