In October we bought season passes to Disneyland and California Adventure. We have had SO much fun being able to go there anytime we want during the week. We go with friends or family, meet up with Scott after work, and even go just me and the boys (Scott and I have plans to do a date night. It just hasn't happened yet). Every single time we go, we have a blast. Logan is the type of kid that's up for anything so he jumps on every ride he can and never looks back. He's such a little dare devil. The first time we went, we found out he was tall enough to ride the Matterhorn Roller Coaster. I was a little nervous about it, especially since I rode it first and it was no kiddie ride. It made him a little nervous, but he never cried and it didn't discourage him from riding any other new rides. He even rode it again with Dad. During the week, at this time of year, there are pretty much no lines so we can ride whatever we want over and over. Only a couple of times have we been able to ride the fun "big kid" rides since we have the boys with us but it us just so fun to see them have so much fun and get so excited. Logan knows his way around the parks in a few places and can point the way he we need to go to ride whatever he wants to ride next.

Our attempt at a family picture on one of the rides.


I got to ride some of the rides I've been wanting to ride for a long time with my niece Grace. She's tall enough to ride pretty much everything and since we were with babies, pregnant ladies, and toddlers, we were riding buddies. It was so much fun! That's me and Grace and some other kids on splash mountain. Writing this blog I'm realizing I need to take a lot more pictures at one our favorite places in California.


Our attempt at a family picture on one of the rides.

No comments:
Post a Comment