Friday, June 3, 2011

Birthday and Blessing Day

May 1st was a big day for our family. Grayson had his baby blessing and then we celebrated Logan's birthday with all the family and friends that came for the blessing.
I, of course, had to make Logan a car cake. He didn't really eat any cake but he was super excited about his new cars.
Aunt Sue and Nana and Papa came in town for the big event. I didn't, however, get any pictures while they were here except this one.
Logan got to celebrate his birthday for a few days. Notice in every picture he's opening a present, he's wearing a different outfit. Yes, for at least 3 days in a row Logan got to open presents.


Grayson wore the same blessing clothes that Logan wore. I decided to include pictures of both boys.
Grayson...
Logan...
Sadly I didn't get any pictures of everyone that was able to come so I'll just include a list of all the people who could make it.
Nana/Papa Vawter
Aunt Sue
Grandma/Grandpa Bair
Thompsons
Grandma Donna/Milt
Uncle Matthew
Knapps
Hamberlins
Kings
Bruce/Melanie/Alex Bair
We were so glad those who could make it could share in our special day with us.

2 comments:

Nessa said...

Oh my heavens....Grayson looks JUST like you!!!!

mrs t said...

My favorite picture is the one of Logan in dress pants with no shirt on. It's just so classy;)!