Tuesday, June 21, 2011

3 months and 25 months

I know this post is almost a month behind but I mostly just wanted to put up some recent pictures. I'm having so much fun with my boys. I'm getting so used to everything being rough and loud and crazy and everything exciting involving cars, trucks, sports, danger and any creature that growls. Anyways, Logan is still loving being a big brother and Grayson is still so laid back he doesn't mind Logan's over zealousness. In fact, he lights up every time he sees Logan and gets a huge grin on his face even when Logan is being a little too rough with him. I can already tell they are going to be best buds and it just melts my heart every time I see them together.
Logan's first attempt at eating corn on the cob like a big boy. He actually did a pretty good job at taking care of that corn.

This is Logan's favorite place to hang out. That morning he decided he needed to watch a movie on his own personal DVD player with breakfast.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

So stinking cute. I know we never see you but we'll miss you. It's nice knowing people are in Arizona! :)