Sunday, January 30, 2011
From Basketball to Watermellon
Scott always claims I exaggerate the size of my belly during my pregnancies. Pictures prove otherwise. I can barely see myself behind all that belly. I knock Logan over, get stuck in places an elephant could fit through, and even lose things because I can't see past it. Logan uses it for a table and likes to put his cars on it and watch them race down. This is me at 35 weeks and, last I heard, I still have another 3 or 4 more to go. Hopefully the 5 shirts that still fit over this belly will make it. I can definitely say this pregnancy has treated me much better than last time and I feel very blessed but I have, however, hit the point where I am very ready to meet this little kung fu acrobat in person.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It was so great seeing you guys Saturday! Big or not your belly is adorable!
I know the feeling!!! I have a few trusty "tents" as I call them for the end. I'm so excited for you!
You are so cute and eventhough you feel huge you're not! We all feel huge at the end, but you really do look great. You're so close! Good luck with those five shirts. You're too funny!
Alicia I think you look so cute! I remember thinking there was no room left at that point with only a couple of shirts that fit as well. I knew I was huge, and still loved it, but it is funny looking back at those photos now. Whoa! We are excited to meet "what's his name" as well :)
Post a Comment