That's right. I'm pregnant...3 months now... and this is how we broke the news to our families. Between being sick, chasing around Logan, the awful heat, and my normal responsibilities around the house and with church I just haven't had the energy or motivation to do much else. Since I'm wrapping up the first trimester I'm hoping this exhaustion will start easing up. Anyway, we feel so blessed and happy about our news we just had to share it with everyone and, lets be honest, I can't hide this rapidly growing belly much longer. People have already started talking. With that being said, bear with me as I attempt to catch up the last few months. Logan has gotten so big since my last post and yes, mom, videos and pictures of Logan are coming next.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
I'm Back!
Okay so it's been FOREVER since I've blogged. I've been behind for awhile and I just love to put off things when I start getting behind. I still haven't posted about our Hawaii trip, San Diego trip, or Logan's 15 month post. Since Logan's almost 16 months I figured it was time to get back on track and stop putting it off. I love to make excuses and, well, I'd like to think I have a valid excuse right now...that I'm very sick and very tired. 
That's right. I'm pregnant...3 months now... and this is how we broke the news to our families. Between being sick, chasing around Logan, the awful heat, and my normal responsibilities around the house and with church I just haven't had the energy or motivation to do much else. Since I'm wrapping up the first trimester I'm hoping this exhaustion will start easing up. Anyway, we feel so blessed and happy about our news we just had to share it with everyone and, lets be honest, I can't hide this rapidly growing belly much longer. People have already started talking. With that being said, bear with me as I attempt to catch up the last few months. Logan has gotten so big since my last post and yes, mom, videos and pictures of Logan are coming next.
That's right. I'm pregnant...3 months now... and this is how we broke the news to our families. Between being sick, chasing around Logan, the awful heat, and my normal responsibilities around the house and with church I just haven't had the energy or motivation to do much else. Since I'm wrapping up the first trimester I'm hoping this exhaustion will start easing up. Anyway, we feel so blessed and happy about our news we just had to share it with everyone and, lets be honest, I can't hide this rapidly growing belly much longer. People have already started talking. With that being said, bear with me as I attempt to catch up the last few months. Logan has gotten so big since my last post and yes, mom, videos and pictures of Logan are coming next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! So fun that we're timing our babies similarly. :) Our #4 is due in January.
Congratulations and you're forgiven!
WOW!!! He has grown up so much just in the past few months.
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you and Scott (and Logan) you're such a great mom and I can't wait to see the next version, Baby Bair 2.0.
Yay! Cute little onesie to tell everyone! Congrats again!
Post a Comment