Thursday, July 15, 2010

14 Months


Most of my pictures of Logan for this month were either from Hawaii (next post) or of him getting into things....and, of course, then him posing for the camera. He is such a cheese ball. Anyway, here's what's new with Logan:

~He's 21 lbs but I'm not sure how tall. We'll find out at his 15 month Dr appt.
~He took his first steps a few weeks ago and continues to take a few steps at a time but is not walking yet. For the first time in his life, he's acting hesitant and scared to hurt himself.
~He waves.
~He points.
~He finally says "mama" and "dog" in addition to his favorite word "dada".
~He loves piggy-back rides.
~He is very attached to his blanky. He tries to bring it with him everywhere...even to the table.
~He bites when he gets excited :(
~He plays hide and seek.
~He thinks you can't see him when he shuts his eyes.
~He gives "french" kisses.
~He loves the pool but not going under water.
~He loves hanging from trees.
~He has become a ladies' man. A group of guys can walk past him and he won't give them a second look. A group of guys and ladies walk by and he pulls out all the his tricks...his fake laugh, his cheesy smile, his hide and seek game, whatever he can to get their attention.
~He makes it through all 3 hours of church without having to take him out...usually.
~His favorite toy is his bunny that he sleeps with. He's also formed a little attachment with that.
~He puts the phone, a remote, a calculator, and anything else up to his ear that may resemble him talking on the phone.








I think that's all I can come up with for this month. The big post I've been putting off (Hawaii vacation) is next.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Such a cheese-ball. I love the grins!

mrs t said...

Gracie did the 'biting-when-excited' thing too. She would also sometimes pinch or hit when she got excited. Just a phase that thankfully passed, and I'm sure the same will happen with Logan.

Christi Pobst said...

What a cutie pie! I remember the phase Grace went through biting...not fun!

I love how he smiles for the camera. Westin won't look for long enough now!