Friday, January 29, 2010

Woot! Woot!

Some of you may know that Scott has been preparing to get his Series 7 License. He loves to plan and figure out things so he, of course, came up with a perfect study schedule and had it all planned out over the past few months. I'm happy to say he took that 6 hour test in about 2 and a half hours and passed with flying colors. He worked hard and studied nearly every night and I have to say I, too, worked hard so he could study every night. Logan and I are excited to have him back and I think he's happy to have us and his free time back. Congratulations honey!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Congratulations...to all of you! Exams like this definitely take a team effort!

Laurel said...

Congrats! Is that why we haven't gotten together in a while? We were just talking about how we haven't seen you guys lately.

Anonymous said...

Woot! That's awesome! Good job, Scotty!

Christi Pobst said...

Go White Shorts! We are glad to have you back too! More Skype time!

The Robertson Family said...

Good job to all of you. We understand what a team effort it takes to get one through studes! BTW what exactly is a 7 series license?