For Christmas we went to Oklahoma. The day before we left, I took Logan to the doctor to get his flu shots and decided to have him checked out because he had a fever and was not acting normal. I found out he had ear infections and pink eye. It as obvious the poor little guy was not feeling well and I was worried everyone back home wouldn't get to see the "real Logan" but after just a couple days on the meds he was back to his cheerful self. Logan and I went a week before Scott so we could spend more time with my family which meant that I would be flying with Logan for the first time all by myself. I was pretty nervous because Logan won't go to sleep when people are holding him, he always wants to move around, and, like I said, he was sick. Everyone at the airport and on the plane was really helpful. He, of course, made a few friends with that big smile and contagious laugh of his. After wiping down everything in reach with antibacterial wipes and cleaning both our hands with antibacterial gel multiple times, I ended up passing him around to a few nice people wanting to play with him and help me out. He did cry some and he didn't sleep much at all but, with those people's help and feeding him practically the whole time, we made it. Logan got spoiled rotten by all the friends and family excited to see him. We had to make a trip to the school my mom teaches at for some lunch and a little "show and tell." He loved all the attention and so did Nana. We mostly just visited family and friends, made treats, ate treats, and shopped the week before Scott got there. Here we are decorating some sugar cookies. Over half of them were eventually eaten by Scott.
Papa likes to introduce Logan to new foods every time we see him so this time he fed Logan snow.
Because the winds were so strong, snow was coming in under the doors. Since Logan liked it so much the first time, he decided to help himself to some more.
Logan was pretty excited about all his presents, (and by all I mean we came home with a large suitcase full of Logan's just toys and still had to ship some) but the paper and the bows were definitely his favorite part.
We had a great time and even after 2 weeks it seemed too short. We didn't get to see everyone I wanted to see and eat everywhere I wanted to eat but other than that I have no complaints. I came home 5 lbs heavier which to me signifies a good trip. The flight home was much easier with Scott there and I think he gained a little more respect for me seeing how difficult it was even with the two of us there.
My parents got him this outfit but sadly he didn't get to wear it for them since they cancelled church so we had to do a little photo shoot of the little handsome man.
Oh P.S. I want to make a christmas tree ornament or decoration of some kind each year using a picture so if anyone has any ideas please let me know. Obviously I have yet to do this year's.

1 comment:
The little Christmas outfit is so handsome! I love it!
I can't believe snow blew in under the doors. Totally baffles me!
Post a Comment