Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Jim Rome Show

I'm not sure if many of you know, but I like to listen to a sports talk radio show called the Jim Rome Show. It's on Monday-Friday from 9-12. When I worked, I'd make sure I wouldn't have to make any phone calls for those 3 hours, would organize all my work so I could have my headphones on at 8:59am and would only get up from my desk to take care of things during a commercial break. It was the best part of my day and, sometimes, the only way I got through it. The show makes me just laugh out loud and I'd always have to explain myself to my co-workers why correcting mutual fund problems was so hilarious. Scott introduced me to the show and our relationship has gone to a new level since I started listening a year and a half ago. I do love sports and that's mainly what the show talks about but there's also this other side that includes ridiculous and off the wall news. Usually he has a funny or sarcastic take on everything and I absolutely love it. Well since I've been home, I haven't had the chance to listen as much and I've really been missing it. Last night Scott and I were up late just talking about all the funny things on the show and started listening to all these clips on youtube and I decided I had to just put this on my blog and share a little piece of Rome with the rest of you. If you listen, make sure you stick out the full 3:46 cause the end is the best. It's one of my many favorite takes on the show. I just want to thank Miss Teen South Carolina, or whoever she is, for being so ridiculous and Jim Rome for making it even more funny than it already was.

2 comments:

Nessa said...

this is too funny!

The Robertson Family said...

omg that was great! Such as, great jibberish, therefor awesome talk show. lol. poor, dumb girl!