
Monday, August 10, 2009
Mom's Little Joys
I think it's funny how a person this small that can hardly do anything but eat and sleep can always find a way to spice up my day. This may not be that entertaining to most people but, as his mama, pretty much everything Logan does entertains me. So today I put Logan down for a nap and later checked the monitor to make sure he had fallen asleep and I couldn't find his head. I went in to check on him and this is how I found him; passed out with his taggie pulled over his face. I guess the daylight was just too bright for him. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
No, that is pretty cute!
That is what is so dang fantastic about your first. There is awe and wonder in just about everything they do. Enjoy it!!!
Post a Comment