Thursday, August 27, 2009

Big Day


So yesterday I decided to go get Logan a booster chair and rice cereal and start him on some solid foods. I have read some books and talked to my doctor about it and was expecting a fairly difficult task. Well it really wasn't bad. Logan did make some funny faces, but he ate most of it and didn't spew it all over me like I was expecting. (He already likes to spit and spew milk at me.) I got video of the exciting event but won't bore you with that. Here's just a couple photos. Isn't he growing up so fast?


Since Logan got his shots on Monday, he was running a low fever and just wasn't quite feeling himself on Tuesday and Wednesday. Since he was so mellow, I got a lot of cuddle time in.

Also...yesterday I went to my young women's activity like I do every week and left the boys at home. Apparently, Scott didn't have enough to do with his time just taking care of Logan so he decided to shave his head. Even though he had mentioned a couple days ago while looking at pictures that he might want to do it, I didn't expect him too and definitely not out of the blue while I was gone. Though I think he looks great with his hair short, I was pretty surprised to see him when I got home.
Oh by the way...it was a all young women combined activity on modesty and it was great. It was filled with great speakers, games and activities, a fashion show, visual aids, etc. If anyone is in young women's and wants to hear more about it to get some ideas let me know. I was really impressed with everything the Laurels came up with for that activity.

7 comments:

Kelli said...

What a good looking family you have. I still just love Logan's eyes.

Nice hair Scott!

Ruth said...

Logan is such a cutie! Having sick babies is no fun, but the snuggle time is definitely a bonus!

Nessa said...

Men can do the funniest things when we aren't there to supervise!!! At least he did something you are okay with...

Christi Pobst said...

I want to see the video!

I can't believe you are laying with Logan and a blanket! I am dying right now and i'm sure its more hot there!!!

Aunt Sue said...

WOW, I cannot believe how much the little guy has changed. I love the pictures of him in the chair he looks so much bigger. Aunt Sue

Lars said...

You're much nicer than me! Josh has wanted to shave his head for two years now but I won't let him!

Beckie said...

What a sweet picture of you cuddling with Logan. Ooohhhh, takes me back to those happy times! :) He is adorable!!