Saturday, August 15, 2009

Another Little Craft

As you can probably see, this whole crafty thing is very new for me. I can only do very simple things and I have to steal all my ideas from other people. I'm not sure where I originally saw this but I just thought they were so cute. Logan doesn't really have church clothes and I'm not about to buy him some since he grows out of clothes after a couple weeks. Plus we have tons of extra white onesies so this was the perfect project for me. Anyway, I've been planning on making some of these since before Logan was born and I finally made some this week. Yes, we're still in between cameras because I can't make up my mind about what i want so the picture is crappy but you get the idea.

4 comments:

Nessa said...

I love those tie...I always wanted to make some...but I can never eem to do EVERYTHING I want. He is so cute!!!

Kelli said...

Very cute! Now he just needs some black pants and jacket! :) You're getting so crafty!

Christi Pobst said...

So cute! Did you make the tie or was it already made? HOW FUN!

Alicia said...

I just got a pattern from someone's blog and cut it out. It was really easy.