Thursday, August 6, 2009

3 months


Logan has really grown in the past month or so. He's now 3 and a half months and weighs 15 lbs. and is 23 and a half in. long. I seriously can't believe how big he's getting and how much he changes...each day it seems. I know I'm jinxing myself but he really is such a good baby. Now that he sleeps all night, takes his reflux medicine, and is finally following the schedule, he's a perfect angel. He's started to get a lot more coordinated and can grab onto things really well. Pretty much everything goes in his mouth. He has figured out how to use both hands to make it a lot easier on himself.

He looks right at people when they're talking whether they're talking to him or not. He loves lights and surprisingly he's not so mesmerized by ceiling fans as he once was. He's also very chatty. If he's not sleeping, he's doing his version of talking. He can't get through a meal without taking a break to talk and laugh about something. He also finds something about the windows very amusing. I haven't figured out if it's the curtains or what but out of nowhere he'll just look in the direction of the windows and start laughing. He is definitely a daddy's boy because the second he hears Scott's voice he just lights up. No one can get him to laugh as hard or smile as big as his dad can. It's like he's the funniest, most interesting person Logan has ever met. Scott just eats it up and Logan knows he has his daddy wrapped around his little finger.




He can also hold his head up sit up pretty well when he's propped up. I got out the bumbo and, though he seems a little small still, he sits in it pretty well.


Since the "Rollin" post, Logan has not rolled at all. When I put him on his belly, he kicks and lifts himself up but just can't figure it out. He gets frustrated and cranky after only a couple minutes and I have to roll him over. Despite his inability to roll, he's found another way to be on the move. Every time I get him from his crib, he has moved to the opposite end of the bed and has turned his boday at least 90 degrees around.





He loves taking baths now and thinks it's hilarious when I splash the water around.

4 comments:

Nessa said...

He is so stinkin' cute! He's already changing sooo much!

Ruth said...

Isn't life wonderful when they start sleeping through the night on a regular basis? I swear that being on a schedule and getting enough sleep just makes happy babies. I'm happy for you guys. :)

Aunt Sue said...

When baby sleeps all night Mom is happier too. What happened to the camera? Looks like you all had a great vacation.

Elder said...

I know why Logan thinks Scott his the funniest person he has met, he is the funniest person i have met