Wednesday, July 15, 2009
So Crafty
I thought I would post a picture of my new dry erase board. I have been trying to pick up the hobby of being crafty but I don't really have the creativity for it. Luckily, I'm discovering there are lots of blogs and websites to take care of the creative part and then I just have to make it. I stole this idea from Make it and Love it. It was just an old picture frame I wasn't using and I just covered the cardboard with fabric and write on the glass with dry erase markers. I can handle crafts that are that easy. I'm looking for more cheap, cute ideas for decorating so if anyone knows any or knows of some good sites, let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So cute. My favorite place to shop for old picture frames (larger ones) is Goodwill. They are so easy to paint or change. Another idea you can do is make a ribbon board with an old frame. That is my next project. I just haven't found the material I want.
Love your dry/erase board. I think I want to copy it!
Post a Comment