Friday, July 10, 2009
The Nursery
Well I finally finished making the curtains and decorating Logan's room. It's nothing really exciting, especially according to these pictures, but here it is anyway.



This has nothing to do with this post but I found this picture that I took a few days ago and decided I needed to post it. They're just so cute together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So cute...we just bought bunk beds for the boys...I am so excited...I will have to post our room makeover stuff too. Except we are converting out of the nursery stage. It's kinda sad.
Wow it looks awesome! You are such a talented decorator! Your entire house is very well done! He's so cute, Blake and Kierlyn always ask to see Logan so we're here a lot!
I love the room! How adorable is that little stud. It's so awesome to see you and Scott as parents. I can't get over how perfect his little face is.
Post a Comment