Tuesday, July 14, 2009

D-Backs Game

Scott won free tickets from work to the Diamondbacks game on Friday. We, of course, took Logan since he's such a baseball fan (according to Scott) and because we're too cheap to pay for a babysitter. Here he is all decked out before the game. I was a little worried about how Logan would act since we've never taken him to a sporting event before but he did pretty good. It was actually a pretty exciting game since the d-backs were winning for once and we had really good seats. I've never sat that close at a game before so it was pretty cool. It was a little difficult for Logan to get a nap in with all the cheering but he somehow found a way to sneak a couple short naps in. At times he wasn't a huge fan of all the noise so I took him for a walk around the stadium and he stole the show. I was ready to go back and just sit down because every person we walked by wanted to chat about Logan in his little shirt at his first game. He was a big hit. This will be the first of many games these two will attend together. Notice Scott, the real d-backs fan, is the only one without a team shirt. We're gonna have to do something about that.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Way to start him young...