Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Halloween
I decided this year that Logan needed a bucket to go trick or treating with. He loved it so much, he filled it with his cars and trucks and carried it around the house every day until I put it away after Halloween. 
I took Logan to the store and asked him which costume he liked the best and he immediately went for the dog costume (his favorite animal). I tried to show him a cute fireman and giraffe costume but he wasn't having it. He just kept barking and cuddling the dog one. When I would show him what he looked like in the mirror wearing the costume he would get so excited, laugh and just start barking.
We took him to our Trunk or Treat but he wasn't sure what to do. It was really dark so he was a little hesitant to go up to people when he couldn't see them. Needless to say, his candy stash was pretty pitiful.
We went to a couple Halloween parties so I decided to make something cute to take. I made cake balls which I've blogged about and listed the recipe here and just decorated them like eyeballs and spiders. I used red velvet cake and just white frosting and they were delicious.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Barking...haha. what a cutie!
Those cake balls are so dang cute! BTW the dog costume was so perfect. He's hilarious!
So cute! Love the dog costume and the cake balls look delicious!
We should make something for thanksgiving..cheesecake balls!
Post a Comment