Monday, April 5, 2010

Logan videos

Okay so these aren't the most exciting videos but I figured I should post some since it's been a little while. As soon as the camera comes out usually he stops what he's doing and comes after the camera so the first one is really short. He walks around the whole living room but wouldn't do that when I was recording, of course.



This one is really long but I wanted to show how this animal eats. He actually slowed down significantly once I got out the camera. There's always two fist fulls of food going in his mouth at all times.

2 comments:

Christi Pobst said...

I can't believe this! He is a crack up! Its amazing how different he and Westin are right now! I can't wait until they are similar!

P.s. When are you going to come visit us!

The Robertson Family said...

He eats like Scott! J/K He's getting so big, and boy does he loike eating time!