Thursday, February 4, 2010

Little Joys

I love this picture because he gets this same look on his face every time we let him free so he can go get whatever he's after.
Mama Lovin
good night kisses...
I have said before that Logan has been clingy...well this is what he does when I try and get things like dinner done. We're gonna have to figure out a solution very soon.
So Logan and I just love to go outside because, for whatever reason, no matter what kind of mood Logan is in, the second we go outside he is happy. Scott decided to do a photo shoot the other day since we don't really have many pictures of the two of us together and because he likes to document the progress of our yard.


Daddy Lovin
good night kisses...Like Father, Like Son

If you can't tell, they're both on their laptops.

No comments: