Last June we went on a cruise with Scott's family. Some people liked to call it the "grandma bair" cruise but I like to think we went because it was our last big hurrah before Matthew went on his mission. Whatever the reason we had a great time. I have no idea why I don't have pictures of Mama and Papa Bair but I promise they were there too.
Mostly we did a whole lot of eating, laying out, eating, an occasional nap and then eating. It was amazing. We had fries with honey mustard in between meals all day and then for dinner we ate like 3 appetizers, 4 main dishes, and 5 desserts. Can you get a better vacation than that?

3 comments:
Hey girl great job on the updates :) Im not sure im even writing this in the right place but oh well Cant wait to start seeing pic of baby Bair that will be exciting. take care
Sarah
Welcome back..... I was beginning to wonder if you ever came back from camping :) Congratulations to you and Scott!!!
Yeah, we are excited for the new blog! Maybe Matt can help with whatever problems you are having with it!
Post a Comment