I know I'm behind and haven't quite caught the "fever" of this blogging thing so I have a lot of catching up to do. For Halloween we dressed up as Mr. and Mrs. Smith...the part where they team up and fight everyone together. We went to a Halloween party thrown by our friends Cole and Aubry Carter. There was a costume contest but we are sad to say we weren't even the runner-ups. We just couldn't compete with Dwight and Angela from The Office and the "never nude" Tibias from Arrested Development. I worked very hard carving this pumpkin. In case you can't tell, that is Dwight Shrute from The Office. I took it to work for a pumpkin carving contest but no one informed me that it really wasn't a contest of skill...which I obviously had. It was a contest to find the weirdest and most ridiculous pumpkins. Needless to say, I'm not bitter but definitely not impressed with the pumpkins that won.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The page looks GREAT! So many people are going to be so happy to see you have done something!
Lady is right, we are all very happy!
Alicia...What awesome Halloween costumes! Totally loving them. I saw your blog off facebook...hope you don't mind me looking at.
Vanessa
Post a Comment