We went camping at Seven Springs sometime in November. It's obviously been awhile. It was really fun and a ton of people went. There was Chad, Stacy, and Grace, Christi and Matt, Matthew, Jeff and Tiffany Roberston and their kids, and then a couple other couples we didn't really know. We got there after dark and just started cooking our food. That picture that looks really disgusting is our foil dinners that Scott very proudly prepared. That was actually what he was most looking forward to on this camping trip. Once we cooked and ate our foil dinners he would have been happy if we just went home then. We roasted marshmallows and made s'mores then played some games and hit the sack. Everyone was up very early Saturday morning. As you can see it was just a little too early for Grace and me. Before we went home we played a little baseball which I wish I had more pictures of. We all had a really good time but it was nice to go home, shower and take a long nap in a comfortable bed.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Camping
We went camping at Seven Springs sometime in November. It's obviously been awhile. It was really fun and a ton of people went. There was Chad, Stacy, and Grace, Christi and Matt, Matthew, Jeff and Tiffany Roberston and their kids, and then a couple other couples we didn't really know. We got there after dark and just started cooking our food. That picture that looks really disgusting is our foil dinners that Scott very proudly prepared. That was actually what he was most looking forward to on this camping trip. Once we cooked and ate our foil dinners he would have been happy if we just went home then. We roasted marshmallows and made s'mores then played some games and hit the sack. Everyone was up very early Saturday morning. As you can see it was just a little too early for Grace and me. Before we went home we played a little baseball which I wish I had more pictures of. We all had a really good time but it was nice to go home, shower and take a long nap in a comfortable bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love camping at Seven Springs! Great updated pictures and posts! I really love the Halloween costumes!
Is this for real?! Did you guys really post?! Holy cow, Batman! Looks like you guys had fun camping...
I hope you guys don't mind. I followed the link to your blog from Stacy's blog. (This is Scott's cousin, Ruth.) Scott, your wife is beautiful, and you guys look really happy. I'm happy for you both.
This was s fun trip! We should do it again sometime. Hey this was a long time ago, update people update!
Post a Comment