This weekend we went to Denver. We flew in early Saturday morning and we just toured downtown which is of course the day we forgot the camera. We were walking around in the sun and we were really hot and sweaty. That night we went to a restaurant and when we came outside it was really cold and windy. When we woke up Sunday morning all we saw was snow everywhere. We weren't prepared for that and since we've both been sick we chose not to play in the snow which I was kinda bummed about. Sunday we went to a very entertaining restaurant called Casa Bonita and then went to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science (or something like that). It was a really fun trip but we were so tired we were excited to come home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
LOVE the blog!! Gracie thought the picture of Scott scraping snow off the car was a picture of Scott taking a bubble bath. She was jealous since bubble baths are currently one of her favorite things to do!
It looks like an awesome trip! Cold but so much fun!
Next time you guys are in town give us a call!! Did you guys come out on business or for fun?!?! Hope all is going well!! Tell Scott hi for me!
Hi Alicia, check out my blog so you can see that I have tagged you! www.coryandkelli.blogspot.com
Boring!! You need to update!
You guys are so lame!! You need to update!!!
Everyday I check your blog, hoping that you've updated it. And everyday I'm disappointed.
I too am wondering when you will be updating!
Post a Comment